Tracker requires the services of Customer Service/Retention Agents in the Customer Services department based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg.
- Matric passed with University exemption – attach Matric certificate.
- Mathematics SG / Mathematics Literacy passed in matric with a minimum of 60% OR 50% for Mathematics HG)
- 3-4 years working experience.
- Minimum of one year working experience in a Customer Service/Retention/Sales Inbound environment which includes dealing with a variety of queries and complaints.
- Tertiary qualification will be an advantage as well as a FAIS accreditation.
- Technical, Financial and Credit Control background would be an added advantage.
- A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times.
- Knowledge of Tracker products and systems would be an added advantage.
- The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- The ability to work in an environment where multi-skilling is required.
- The incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
Benefits: Medical Aid, Provident Fund
Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.