|Job title:||Technical Support Analyst|
|Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Tracker requires the services of a Technical Support Analyst in our Technical Department. The incumbent will be responsible for User Acceptance Testing, and ensuring the effective configuration and control.|
|Experience, qualifications and competency requirements:
• Relevant Tracker business experience
• Training on Tracker Technologies is an advantage. E.g. Financial (Willow) training, CDS , CRM ,Empower and all Tracker products
• 2 + years of relevant Tracker systems experience
• 2+ years Tracker Systems super user experience
Some exposure to the following areas:
• Product Support Functionalities
• Skytrax and Tom Tom Helpdesk
• Co-ordination and implementation documentation exposure.
• Share point exposure
• Tracker Product Knowledge of all products would be an advantage
• Tracker Applications exposure
• My Tracker Exposure
• Tracker Website exposure.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that all Manuals/Memo requests are planned and completed, in-line with agreed priorities and timelines meeting stakeholder expectations with feedback to business as per SLA.
• Maintain Vax and database as per requirements.
• Test all CCB handover, QA production and development issues and advice on solutions. Ensure issue prioritization process rules are applied.
• Identify enhancements that may and do reduce work output, inform relevant stakeholders of issues that cannot be rectified, within a reasonable period of time.
• Drive the effective handover between CCB Handover and UAT/Training as per the agreed procedures. Identify and rectify any causes of delays/failure to successfully complete testing requirements.
• Study and adhere to User Acceptance practices of the Technical Support Department to ensure that changes meet documentation/signoff requirements as well as stakeholder expectations.
• Ensure that all User Acceptance tests requests are planned and completed, in-line with agreed project priorities and against timelines agreed during the weekly review / planning cycle.
• Participate in all Team Process and Efficiencies
• Preparing any required documentation needed (example CCB) when applicable
• Participation in System Scrums as delegated
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please note that your application has been unsuccessful