|Job title:||Supervisor: Customer Service|
|Job category:||Call Centre|
|Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Tracker requires the Services of a Supervisor in the Customer Service Department – Outbound Team at Tracker Head office, based in Johannesburg.
We require a diligent and hard-working individual, who can be a part of a highly pressurised environment.
• Ensure that telephonic requests received within the Client Service Division are handled efficiently and that company requirements of AB rate & Service Levels are maintained.
• Ensure that electronic requests and walk in clients received within the Client Service Division are handled efficiently and service level agreements and standards are maintained.
• Taking ownership of escalated queries and ensuring query resolution through liaising with all necessary parties and providing timeous feedback to customers.
• Daily assistance with call retrieval requests.
• Daily management of survey escalations according to communicated procedures.
• Effectively managing of resources in own team to provide assistance to other teams in Client Service when required.
• Ensure meeting of team targets / deadlines as per Key Performance Agreement and managing of non-adherence according to set guidelines.
• Maintaining records of attendance, management of leave and time keeping as well as managing of misconduct accordingly.
• Upkeep of administrative staff files including all policies and procedures.
• Collation and analysis of statistics on a daily / weekly and monthly basis.
• Collation and discussion of KPA's and implementation of PIP / PDP's where applicable.
• Daily spot checks to be done on agent performance through call listening and “on the job” coaching and assistance to be provided.
• Ensuring staff are continuously updated with current and new products, procedures and processes through meetings, training sessions and up to date SOP's.
• Daily monitoring and follow up / coaching on individual QA scores, targets, survey transfers, telephone states when the desired outcomes are not achieved.
• Identify concerns or trends within department, investigate and propose possible solutions for problems.
• Continuous implementation of staff motivation through creative and innovative ideas.
• Be able to interact and build relationships with all Internal Departments and Management.
• Provide daily performance reports to the manager including any concerns noted and action taken.
• Assist with any other tasks or duties assigned by the Manager as the need arise to ensure exceptional and efficient service to internal and external customers.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
• Matric coupled with 3-4 years working experience in a Contact Centre.
• Minimum of 1 year Leadership experience in an outbound environment.
• Excellent understanding of telephony monitoring systems and interpretation of reports.
• Advanced knowledge on the following systems required:
CDS, CRM, Skytrax
Technical knowledge (Skytrax reports, Master, TMS, TX, Access forms)
Procentre, Aspect & Webrecall
• A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times.
• Excellent product and systems knowledge.
• Advanced MS Office proficiency.
• Excellent interpersonal skill
• Work accurately with high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure.