|Job title:||Service Desk Technician|
|Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|TRACKER requires the services of a Service Desk Technician. We require a self-starter with an engaging personality and a high level of service orientation. The successful candidate will be required to provide first line of service provisioning by the Technology Department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Adherence to SLA for internal/external customers
• Ensure compliance of calls logged against the call logging process
• Reporting and escalation of incidents as per agreed procedures and processes
• Assisting with Ad hoc tasks (dept. moves etc.)
• Escalate work orders to the necessary resources for resolution
• Consistent feedback and follow-ups on outstanding incidents logged to Service Desk
• Communicate outages to affected staff as necessary
• First line support for all incidents logged with Service Desk
• Ensure compliance with workstation standard
• Ensure compliance with network standards
• Support Knowledge repository
• Ensure adherence to the call logging process
• Ensure adherence to all processes and procedures
• Relevant 3 year IT qualification would be an added advantage.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar customer services environment.
• Be willing to travel and work extended hours.
• Work in a highly pressurized environment.
• Ensure that Tracker standards are maintained.
• Build ongoing relationships.
• Be proactive and demonstrate initiative.
• Must be able to work independently and within a team.
• Must be deadline and results drive,
• Demonstrate good planning, organizing and control skills/knowledge.
• Able to exercise good judgement and decisiveness.
• Able to communicate at all levels both verbally and in written form.
|If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please note that your application has been unsuccessful|