|Job title:||Quality Assurance Coach|
|Job category:||Call Centre|
|Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|TRACKER requires the services of a Quality Assurance Coach to ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in a highly pressurised environment. This position is based in Tracker’s Head Office in Johannesburg.
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Evaluate adherence to company policies/procedures and statutory requirements.
• Evaluate data captured by the customer service department
• Evaluate connection with clients as per the company standard
• Ability to identify business risks
• Build and enforce a customer centric approach.
• Analyse QA results and identify development areas & trends for training purposes.
• Establish, build and maintain good relations with all business partners
• Coach, motivate & develop customer service teams in line with company standards
• Communicate actively and effectively on all products and services
• Provide weekly /monthly reports and feedback to the supervisor/manager.
• Visibility in the area of support at all times.
• Any other related tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisors & Manager.
• Staff empowerment through information sharing and on the job coaching.
• Take inbound calls for 1 hour on a monthly basis.
|Qualifications, experience and qualities required:
• Must have Matric with at least 3 years call centre experience.
• Tracker Call Centre Experience will be an advantage.
• 6 months coaching experience will be an advantage.
• Good understanding of the Call Centre industry.
• Computer literate, MS Office with strong Ms Excel & Ms Word experience / knowledge.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with all departments at all levels.
• Excellent product and system knowledge.
• Ability to assess calls related to financial/legal enquiries, first line product support, retention of clients, social media responses, and electronic responses to clients.
• Excellent business writing skills.
• Planning and organizing skills.
• Ability to motivate the teams.
• Excellent telephone etiquette.
• Ability to work independently, under pressure and must take responsibility.
• Organised, methodical, detailed and analytical.
• An ambitious and driven individual.
Medical Aid & Provident Fund
Please note, if you are not contacted within 4 weeks consider your application unsuccessful.