|Job title:||Project Coordinator: Product Innovation|
|Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|TRACKER requires the services of a Project Coordinator to provide support to the product team with projects by analyzing, planning and managing the change and implementation initiatives within the business environment. The Project Coordinator will also be responsible for providing consulting services and representing product on all change projects/initiatives.|
|SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
• Relevant Degree or Diploma or Relevant Work Experience required
• Previous Project Management experience would be advantageous
• 2+ years of related work experience as Project Co-ordinator or in related field
• Knowledge of best practices and tools to ensure effective, high quality work
• Encourages collaboration and delivering within the Scrum Agile processes
• Ability to talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information
• Represent information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using appropriate modelling languages
• Effectively manage meetings
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) would be advantageous
• Experience with MS Office, including MS Project
|KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Delivery with input from the Product Manager, contribute to the vision of the product road-maps and actively participate in the refinement of ideas.
• Analysis of how new product proposals impact the business and the extent of change required for implementation.
• Assist in gathering high-level requirements and translate them into functional requirements.
• Assist in preparing the necessary documentation to move project from inception through to implementation.
• Identify and assess the impact of the solution on all stakeholders and all elements of the business and system architecture.
• Use requirements to influence design and manage project scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
• Develop and manage a project plan, identify key internal and/or external resources required to make the project successful and prepare detailed status reports.
• Assist the Product Manager in co-ordinating reviews and signoffs with stakeholders in terms of requirements and project plan.
• Direct and monitor project activity and oversee the creation of project documentation and work with business to identify and analyse the core project needs and deliverables.
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings and work session activities to identify project goals, schedule, impacted processes and procedures to foster cooperation and collaboration from the project team.
• Act as liaison among business and technical stakeholders to elicit, anticipate, translate, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for product initiatives.
• Facilitate change management of requirements, determine schedule impacts, and manage a project log of risks, issues and decisions.
• Manage timelines and ensure adherence to agreed project plan, project milestones and delivery of the project according to requirements.
• Work as part of a cross-functional team with the Development, QA, UAT and Business teams to ensure successful delivery of projects.
• Perform other duties, special projects and overall support as assigned by the Product Team.
• Administrative tasks of PPIC deliverables
• Quality assurance of deliverables produced
• Researching business opportunities and market trends
• Ensure that the best practice, processes and standards are followed (ISO 9001)
• Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please note that your application has been unsuccessful