|Job title:||Operator - MCC|
|Job category:||Call Centre|
|Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
- Liaise between strategic parties leading to the recovery of stolen vehicles.
- Administration, i.e recording of information of Tracker units including data capturing.
- Be responsible for the execution of all duties relating to all signals received on the Systems
- Ensure Customer Service Standards are maintained as per the Tracker Customer Centricity requirements
- Solve customer problems
- Build relationships with other departments.
- Provide service to both existing and prospective clients.
- Provide service to internal departments/regions/staff within Tracker.
- Take emergency calls Activate Tracker units and ensure the dispatch / recovery process flows smoothly.
- Administration, i.e recording of information of Tracker units including accurate data capturing.
- Ensure Customer Service Standards are maintained and problems solved in a professional manner.
- Build relationships within the department as well as other departments.
- Provide service within the region as well as other departments/regions/staff within Tracker.
- Ensure all your administrative and shift duties are accurate and complete
|SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Matric with at least 1 year experience in a service oriented call centre environment
- 1 years experience in the vehicle tracking industry will be an advantage
- Service in vehicle crime investigation will be advantageous
- Proven ability to remain calm under stressful conditions
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Grade C PSIRA registration would be an advantage
- Must be able to work shifts, have a drivers license and own transport
- Understand the importance of teamwork
- Committed to excellence customer service
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
NB: If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.