|Job title:||Dealer Sales Consultant|
|Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Tracker’s Sales Department in Gauteng requires a consultant to promote TRACKER to the Dealer Industry and to meet sales targets. The objective is to provide a high level of visibility and support in order to increase installation volumes from this distribution channel. TRACKER requires a self-starter with an outgoing personality who can communicate confidently on all levels.
As this position involves travelling, a valid Driver’s Licence is essential.
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Secure new business from dealerships
• Facilitate growth of installations at fitment centres
• Provide policy/product information
• Follow up service on existing and prospective clients
• Will need to do presentations around product and pricing to both dealerships and fitment centre
• Will need to report on market share and dealer and fitment centre penetration
• Query and account resolution
• Achieve sales and operational targets set by management
• Provide client service to both existing and prospective clients
• Administration of sales contracts
• Complete weekly activity reports
• Attend to point of sale material at dealership and fitment centres
• Maintain set call rate
• Achieve sales targets regarding assigned projects
• Demo account conversion and administration
• Maintenance of dealer data base
• Attend to necessary administration
• Attend occasional after hour functions
• Do monthly performance reviews with dealers
• Make sure that the Tracker brand is visible at the dealerships and fitment centres
• Maintain a good working relationship with both dealerships and fitment centers
|Qualifications and experience required:
- Matric and a minimum of 1 year sales experience in a dealer/fitment centre environment or 3 years overall sales experience.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
Preference will be given to candidates from the previously disadvantaged groups.
IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM US WITHIN TWO WEEKS, CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL.