|Job title:||Credit Controller|
|Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|TRACKER requires the services of a Credit Controller in the Finance Department at our Johannesburg Head Office. Tracker requires a self-starter who can work under pressure. We require a diligent and hard-working individual, who can be a part of a highly motivated team.
Should you be interested in this challenge and meet the job requirements, please forward your application before the closing date.
|Qualifications, experience and competencies required:
• Minimum of Matric.
• Computer literacy: MS-Office Suite (experience with Advance Excel essential).
• Minimum of 3 years credit control experience or a completed B.Com degree (Finance specialisation).
• Exposure to high volume Business and Consumer accounts.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
• A self-starter.
• Initiative and deadline driven with excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Knowledge of contracts and disputes
• Knowledge of credit vetting and Legal collections will be an added advantage.
• Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions.
• High attention to detail, enthusiastic, committed and reliable.
|Key roles and responsibilities:
• Maintaining of own age analysis, through:
- Payment allocations and reinstatement of accounts
- Collection Calls
- Compiling of detailed monthly reconciliation/s.
- Query investigations and resolutions - written and telephonic.
- Credit note and re invoicing preparation as part of query resolution.
- Pre-legal collections.
- Suspension of accounts
• Calculation of credit note and bad debt provisions.
• Preparation of reports and stat’s
• Adhoc projects
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please note that your application has been unsuccessful