|Job title:||Agent: Customer Service - Dealers (x2)|
|Job category:||Call Centre|
|Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Tracker requires an Agent: Customer Service in the Dealers Hub at Tracker's Head Office based in Johannesburg. The candidate will be required to ensure Customer Service Standards are maintained, solve customer queries and work in a highly pressurized environment. We require a diligent and hard-working individual, to be part of a highly motivated team.Candidates must have their own vehicle as this is a late shift position 10:30 to 19:00.|
• Selling of Tracker units.
• Marketing of Tracker to both existing and prospective clients.
• Scheduling fitments of Tracker units.
• Contract administration, feedback and daily statistical reporting.
• Follow up on outstanding leads and/or queries.
• Liaise with all necessary parties regarding scheduled fitments.
• Provide service within the region as well as other departments/regions/staff within Tracker.
• Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in a highly pressurised environment
• Provide service within the region as well as other departments/regions/staff within.
• Meet targets
• Data Capturing
• Follow up leads/queries
• Matric with a minimum of 1 year Contact Centre experience.
• Experience as a Tracker Call Centre Agent would be advantageous.
• Excellent knowledge of Tracker product and systems.
• MS Office knowledge (advanced MS Excel).
• Excellent interpersonal skill.
• Knowledge of / or experience on ETPI process.
• Ability to work under pressure.
|Please note: If you have not heard from us within four weeks, it means that your application has been unsuccessful.|