|Job title:||Agent: Customer Service (Inbound & Retentions)|
|Job category:||Call Centre|
|Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
- The incumbent is expected to be a one-stop call resolution employee by answering incoming calls and resolving queries received from Tracker Clients according to the relevant SOP and company standards.
- Contribute towards maintaining a departmental Abandonment Rate and Service Level according to the company standards.
- Accurate capturing of data and updating of client information while speaking with the client.
- Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in a highly pressurized environment.
- Meet targets as per Key Performance Agreement.
- Follow up on client’s outstanding queries.
- Accurate record keeping of statistics as per stipulated guidelines.
- Effective utilization of the post call service rating system
- Ability to interpret the financial system and assist clients with basic financial and legal queries.
- Assistance with retaining and cancellation of accounts. Responsible to handle difficult calls and retain customers. Show tolerance and patience in understanding customer complaints, reason for cancellation and ability to positively turnaround the call.
- Post installation testing and unit related investigations. First line technical support for Tracker units.
- Distribution of Skytrax Service Requests after in-depth investigation and analysis was done on possible cause of problem.
- Adherence to schedules as determined on the Telephony system.
- Ensuring that electronic communication received within the Client Service Division is handled efficiently in line with SLA’s and standards.
- Assist with any other tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor as the need arise to ensure exceptional and efficient service within the Customer Service division.
- Selling of value added services.
|SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Matric passed with University exemption – attach Matric certificate.
- Mathematics SG / Mathematics Literacy passed in matric with a minimum of 60% OR 50% for Mathematics HG)
- 3-4 years working experience.
- Minimum of one year working experience in a Customer Service/Retention/Sales Inbound environment which includes dealing with a variety of queries and complaints.
- Tertiary qualification will be an advantage as well as a FAIS accreditation.
- Technical, Financial and Credit Control background would be an added advantage.
- A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times.
- Knowledge of Tracker products and systems would be an added advantage.
- The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- The ability to work in an environment where multi-skilling is required.
- The incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
|PLEASE NOTE: Should you not receive a response within 4 weeks, kindly
consider your application unsuccessful.