|Job title:||Agent: Customer Liaison|
|Job category:||Call Centre|
|Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Tracker requires the services of an agent in their Product Support department based at our Head Office in Johannesburg. This position requires a candidate who is focused; customer service orientated; well-spoken, “willing to go the extra mile”, extremely punctual.
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Sending Daily health checks to their allocated Gold/Silver clients
• Opening and allocating Service Requested to respective Fitment Centre’s or Branches
• Provide telephonic and written communication to service both existing and prospective clients.
• Liaising with internal Sales, Accounts, & fitment departments.
• Capture, maintain and update database held by the company.
• Assisting clients with internet queries and talking them trough to steps of web-site (TomTom, Empower and Skytrax).
• Daily problem solving.
• Ensure that customer service Standards are maintained.
• Monitor system performance
• General office administration (Pull report, Investigation, Roaming and Login/reset passwords/ Follow up on queries, Health Check responses and pending Service Requests)
• Ensure that all deadlines/targets are met
• Involvement in all Tracker unit related investigations
• Handle internal and external complaints
• Management of Gold and Silver clients
• Any other related tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor / Line Manager
• TomTom, Empower, Skygistics and Skytrax related queries
|Qualifications, experience and qualities required:
• Matric and at least 2 years Product Support Experience beneficial.
• Experience in Technical and Product Support Environment.
• Excellent computer skills: MS Office, MS Outlook as well as MS Internet Explorer.
• Understanding of telematics & telecommunications, specifically GSM & satellite communication.
• Excellent Communication (verbal and written) skills
• Ability to take ownership of tasks and queries
• Excellent knowledge on Tracker CRM, TomTom, CDS, Skytrax Web and Skytrax, and Aspect
• Address customers, in a polite and professional manner and display the ability to rephrase a message in order to test the understanding of the message
• Deal with customer complaints in an effective and professional manner and display the ability to recognise and quickly respond to a problem
• Utilise the company’s values during interactions with customers (internal & external) by constantly displaying a high level of integrity, honesty, responsibility and agility
• Deliver timeously on promises to the customer.
• Display active listening skills when communicating / interacting with others.
• Displaying a high level of drive to meet targets and respond within the agreed SLA
• Willingness to assist others when necessary, both internal and external customers
• Display a sense of urgency in achieving goals
• Display a high level of attention to detail