|Job title:||Aftersales Dealer Support Agent|
|Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
- The ADSA must be available from 7AM to 5PM, five days a week, Monday to Friday, telephonically and on e-mail.
- The ADSA will be responsible for all departmental reporting either daily, weekly and monthly.
- The ADSA must actively monitor incoming cases logged by the dealer network and ensure acknowledgement within 1 hour.
- All cases will be loaded by the Dealer Network but it might be required that certain cases needed to be logged by the ADSA, specifically if the dealer is struggling with login or if mass creation is required.
- The ADSA will handle the full front office for the aftersales dealer support department.
- The ADSA will be required to provide initial assistance to resolve queries from the dealership.
- Should the ADSA not be able to resolve technical issues within 24 hours, the case will be assigned to a NISSAN Specialist.
- ADSA will be responsible for providing radio codes and NATS codes to the dealer network on request and these cases needs to be closed within 2 hours.
- Actively support all Aftersales Dealer Support functions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Case resolution within a SL
- Dealer technical support
- Matric and at least 3 years’ experience in a OE Technical Support function
- Technical/Diagnostic Master Technician qualifications
- Warranty experience
- Dealer Workshop experience
- Desire for Customer satisfaction
- Above average interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong judgment ability
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently and in a highly pressurised environment
- Driver’s license is compulsory.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, MS Outlook), with emphasis on proficiency in Excel
- SAP knowledge
- Incumbents MUST speak and understand French
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
NB: If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.